NUTRITION AND DIET POLICY
Adequate and balanced nutrition is one of the most important requirements of healthy life. Our patients who apply to our nutrition and diet clinic are helped to make this behavior a lifestyle by giving them healthy eating habits.
After biochemical-hormonal examinations and detailed body fat analysis are performed in our nutrition and diet polyclinics, individual nutrition program is prepared and regular follow-up is done considering the nutrition habits of the individuals, age, gender and physical activity situations. Weight-loss programs for patients receiving weight management are organized and followed up.
Nutritional Treatments Used in Polyclinics
• Obesity Medical Nutrition Treatment
• Diabetes (Diabetes) and Hyperglycemia Medical Nutrition Therapy
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Stomach and Bowel Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Liver Diseases
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Kidney Diseases and Gout
• Medical Nutrition Therapy in Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases
• Malnutrition (Extreme Weakness) Medical Nutrition Therapy
• Behavioral Change in Eating Disorder Program
• Healthy Nutrition During Adolescence
• Healthy Nutrition during Pregnancy and Nanny Period
HEALTHY NUTRITION RECOMMENDATIONS
• Pay attention to food diversity when planning your meals.
• Do not skip meals, especially before breakfast.
• Take care to consume 3 main, 2-3 snacks each day.
• Minimize the size of your dinner plates on behalf of portion control.
• Avoid eating on-board snacks and fast food.
• Consume foods in small portions for a long time.
• Choose seasonal and natural vegetables and fruits.
• Reduce your sugar and salt consumption and consume especially iodized salt.
• Choose full-grain products.
• At least 2 to 2.5 liters of water a day.
• Avoid alcohol consumption and carbonated beverage consumption.